Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Preparation Time : 30 Minutes Servings : 4
- 2 cups sour curds
- ½ cup gram flour
- salt to taste
- 4 cups water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1½ tablespoons chilli
- ½ cup ginger paste
- small pieces of white radish
- a big pinch of asafoetida
- few coriander leaves, chopped.
For tempering Edit
- 2 tablespoons melted ghee
- ½ teaspoon mustard seeds
- ½ teaspoon cumin seeds
- ¼ teaspoon fenugreek seeds
- 2 sprigs of curry leaves
- Take curds and gramflour in a vessel and beat them together.
- Add water and all the spices.
- Mix well.
- Add white reddish pieces.
- Prepare tempering.
- Separate curry leaves and wash them.
- Heat ghee, add mustard seeds, cumin and fenugreek seeds.
- When they stop spluttering, remove from fire and hold over the kadhi mix.
- Add curry leaves and pour in it.
- Now put the vessel to heat.
- Stir often for even mixing and thickening.
- Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot with few coriander leaves in it.