Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 500 g diced lamb
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 1 finely chopped tomato
- 2 tsp ginger finely chopped
- 2 tsp garlic finely chopped
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp fennel powder
- ½ cup finely chopped fresh green coriander
- 1 green chili
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 cup low fat Vaalia Natural (re-sealable 300g)
- 2 tbsp ground cashew nuts
- ½ cup coconut milk/cream
- Heat oil and fry onions until golden. Add green chile, ginger and garlic and fry well. Add chili powder, fennel powder, garam masala and green coriander and fry well, adding a little water to avoid burning the paste, When oil separates from the paste, add the chopped tomatoes and let it cook. When the tomatoes are cooked, add the Lamb, yoghurt and salt to taste. Cook until Lamb is tender. Add ground cashew nuts and coconut and simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Brought to you by new Vaalia 300g yoghurt tubs. Vaalia not only tastes brilliant, but also has the added health benefits of being low GI, low fat, gluten free, contains no artificial colours, flavours, preservatives or sweeteners and is a great source of dairy calcium!