Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Love Estate in Sachse, Texas in 1984.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 ounce package strawberry gelatin
- ¾ cup boiling water
- ½ cup cold water
- ice cubes
- 1½ cups diced fresh fruit
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Combine cold water and ice cubes to make 1 cup then add to gelatin stirring until thickened.
- Add fruit and chill for 10 minutes.
- Place foil baking cups in muffin pans or use small individual molds.
- Spoon gelatin mixture into cups or molds filling each about ⅔ full.
- Chill until firm about 2 hours.
- Peel away foil cups carefully or dip molds in warm water for 5 seconds to unmold.