This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Love Estate in Sachse, Texas in 1984.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 ounce package strawberry gelatin
- ¾ cup boiling water
- ½ cup cold water
- ice cubes
- 1½ cups diced fresh fruit
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Combine cold water and ice cubes to make 1 cup then add to gelatin stirring until thickened.
- Add fruit and chill for 10 minutes.
- Place foil baking cups in muffin pans or use small individual molds.
- Spoon gelatin mixture into cups or molds filling each about ⅔ full.
- Chill until firm about 2 hours.
- Peel away foil cups carefully or dip molds in warm water for 5 seconds to unmold.