Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- oil 3 T
- filets cut in serving portions 2-3 lbs
- salt & pepper to season
- Onion chopped or sliced 1 each
- pepper, bell shopped or sliced 2 each
- garlic minced 6-8 cloves
- tomatoes seeded, chopped 1 cup
- coconut milk 1 1/2 cups
- garam masala or curry powder 2-3 t
- tamarind paste or lemon juice 1-2 T
- salt & pepper to taste
1. Heat the oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet or pot. Sear the fillets and remove to a separate plate. Do not cook through.