Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Shish kebab, Shashlik, Grilled Lamb.
- 500 g best loin of lamb
- 2 onions
- 1 tbsp oil
- salt, pepper
- 100 g green onions
- 200 g tomatoes
- ½ lemon
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- Cut the meat into pieces about 5 cm square and mix with salt, pepper, finely sliced onion and vinegar (or teaspoonful lemon juice).
- Cover with a lid and set aside in a cool place for 2 or 3 hours to marinate.
- About 15 to 20 minutes before serving, skewer the pieces of meat, alternating with sliced onion.
- Grill the shaslik over a charcoal fire turning frequently until tender.
- Take the meat off the skewer.
- Pour over butter and garnish with green onions, tomatoes and lemon slices.
- Pass ground dry barberries or pomegranate juice, and sour plum sauces.