Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Grease a 12-cup bundt pan and coat with sugar.
- Cream shortening and sugar; add unbeaten eggs, one at a time beating well after each.
- Add flour all at once and beat well.
- Add vanilla.
- Bake in the bundt pan at 325°F for 1 hour or until done.
- Cool at least 10 minutes.
- Then turn upside down on a cake plate.
- This cake is very good served with ice cream or fresh fruit or both.