Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn in Middle Missouri via World Recipes Y-Group
- Yield: 1 Servings
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1½ tsp freshly grated lemon zest
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 2 tbsp poppy seeds
- ¼ cup salted butter; softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1 large egg
- 1½ tsp pure lemon extract
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- In a medium bowl combine flour, baking soda, lemon zest, coriander and poppy seeds.
- Mix well with a wire whisk and set aside.
- In a large bowl cream butter and sugar with electric mixer at medium speed until mixture forms a grainy paste.
- Scrape down side of bowl, then add yolks, egg and lemon extract.
- Beat at medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add the flour mixture and mix at low speed just until combined.
- Do not overmix.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheets, 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 23-25 minutes until cookies are slightly brown along edges.
- Immediately transfer cookies with a spatula to a cool surface.