Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Mrs. Walter H. Bush, Jr.
- Serves 6
- 1 pkg. wide noodles (12 oz)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 tbsp butter
- ¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- dash salt
- pepper to taste
- chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- Cook noodles as package directs.
- Meanwhile, heat cream and butter in top of double boiler until butter melts.
- When noodles are cooked, drain and return to container in which noodles were cooked.
- Add cheese and cream mixture.
- Add dash of salt and pepper to taste and sprinkle with parsley and serve at once.
- If it cannot be served at once, cover with foil.
- Heat in 200 oven for 20 to 30 minutes before serving.