This recipe comes from a neighbor who served this at a block party a few years back. Not only was it one of the first dishes to fly off the table, it deemed him the title of Mr. Shrimp. Tried and true and oh so good. Enjoy.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon minced oil packed garlic
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2½ pounds peeled deveined medium shrimp
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley
- In skillet heat 2 tablespoons of the butter, oil and garlic over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Add seasoning, broth and worcestershire sauce.
- Increase heat to medium high then sinner swirling pot frequently for 4 minutes.
- Add shrimp and cook stirring for 2 minutes.
- Add the parsley and the remaining 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Stir until the butter melts.