Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Kellie Head. Kellie may be contacted at ParentingHumor.com editor@ParentingHumor.com
- In addition to raising her six children, Kellie Head is a freelance humorist, and the Owner/Editor of ParentingHumor.com
- 2 cups crushed pretzel sticks
- 3 tbsp sugar
- ¾ cup melted butter
- 12 oz Cool Whip
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 1 large box of raspberry Jell-O
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 lb frozen raspberries
- Mix pretzels, sugar and butter.
- Pat into 9x13 pan and bake at 400°F for seven minutes.
- Let cool. Carefully fold cool whip into cream cheese and spread on top of pretzel layer.
- Mix the Jell-O and water; stir in frozen raspberries. Pour over second layer. Refrigerate overnight.