Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Because of the way this bakes, I like to pull apart the baked dough instead of cutting it. I know it sounds funny, but I think it tastes even better that way! Try it.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Mr. Food
- 2 cans (17½ oz each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (8 biscuits per can)
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Separate each biscuit dough into 8 biscuits.
- Cut each biscuit into 6 pieces and place the pieces into a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar, cinnamon and raisins.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon mixture over the biscuit pieces and toss until evenly coated.
- Place the dough mixture into a bundt pan that has been lightly coated with nonstick vegetable spray.
- Bake for 30 minutes let cool for 10 minutes, then invert the pan to release the babka ring.