Because of the way this bakes, I like to pull apart the baked dough instead of cutting it. I know it sounds funny, but I think it tastes even better that way! Try it.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Mr. Food
- 2 cans (17½ oz each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (8 biscuits per can)
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Separate each biscuit dough into 8 biscuits.
- Cut each biscuit into 6 pieces and place the pieces into a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar, cinnamon and raisins.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon mixture over the biscuit pieces and toss until evenly coated.
- Place the dough mixture into a bundt pan that has been lightly coated with nonstick vegetable spray.
- Bake for 30 minutes let cool for 10 minutes, then invert the pan to release the babka ring.