- 2 large chicken breasts, halved, boned, and skinned
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 4 large mushrooms, sliced
- 4 rectangle slices Mozzarella cheese
- Place chicken halves between waxed paper and pound thin, being careful not to tear chicken. Coat with flour.
- Heat butter in a skillet; add chicken and cook until tender, about to 5 minutes on each side. Place chicken on a broiler pan; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Quickly saute mushrooms in skillet; arrange slices on chicken. Top with a slice of cheese. Place under the broiler just long enough to melt cheese.
Nutritional Information Edit