- Clean mushrooms; remove and chop stems.
- Dip mushroom caps into 2 tbsp melted butter.
- Arrange on baking pan and set aside.
- Sauté chopped stems, onion and garlic in remaining 2 tbsp butter until tender.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in pepperoni, cheese, seasoning, and bread crumbs and mix well.
- Spoon into mushroom caps.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes or until hot.
- Serve with garlic bread sticks and a marinara sauce for dipping.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.