Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Looking for cheese on toast variations? Here is the downunder favourite.
- 1 – 2 servings
- 10 minutes preparation.
- Oven: Grill setting at 400 °F.
- Toast the bread on both sides under the grill/broiler or alternatively pop them in the toaster to save time. The former does taste better.
- Spread the toast on one side only with a thin layer of the yeast extract.
- Arrange on baking tray.
- Grate or slice enough cheese to cover the bread well.
- Pop under the grill until the cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and cut bread slices into triangles.