- Sour-dough like soft flatbread
- Made from all-purpose white flour, yogurt, and oil
- Lightly kneaded and left to ferment and rise
- Dough is then formed into balls flattened and cooked on a griddle
- Serve with curries or as a breakfastbread smeared with fruit chutney
|This article needs some work. You can help by adding some more information to it.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.