Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 6 Bacon Slices
- 1 Medium Onion, Chopped
- 1 Green bell pepper, Chopped
- 1 Can Pork And beans (16 Oz)
- 5 T. Catsup
- Preheat Oven to 400.
- Fry Bacon in Large Skillet Over Medium High Heat Until Crisp, About 7 Minutes. Drain Bacon on Paper Towels.
- Transfer Drippings to Medium Ovenproof Pan.
- Add Onion And bell pepper to Drippings And Saut Over Medium Heat Until Soft, About 7 Minutes.
- Stir in Pork And beans;
- Crumble Bacon And Add to beans.
- Pour Catsup Over. Srpead Over Top to Edges.
- Cover And Bake 30 Minutes.
- Stir Catsup Into beans.
- Can be Made 1 Day Ahead; Cover beans And Refrigerate.
Source: my Old Recipes