Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Veal with quince
- 1½ kg veal, cut in pieces
- 2½ kg quince, cleaned and cut in thick pieces
- 650 gr fresh tomatoes, mashed
- 2 spoons butter
- Burn butter on a saucepan and roast the meat on all sides.
- Add tomato mash plus little water, enough to cover the meat.
- Simmer until half of the water is absorbed.
- In the meantime, roast the quince, which have already been cleaned and cut.
- Add them into the saucepan and simmer until the remaining water is absorbed.
- Add more water if meat is not ready and simmer for more time, if necessary.