Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Add cinnamon and baking powder to flour.
- Sift it into a bowl.
- Beat up eggs with sugar, add soft butter and mix in milk.
- While stirring, add flour gradually.
- Knead stiff dough.
- Roll out dough ⅕ inch thick.
- Make rounds with a cup, then make rounds on the rounds with a smaller diameter.
- Ponchiki must have a form of rings.
- Warm oil in the pan.
- Put 2 – 3 rings at a time in hot oil, fry until light golden.
- Sprinkle baked cookies with powdered sugar.