Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- The Super Easy Slacker way:
- 1 package of Hidden Valley Ranch dip mix (the dip mix has no dairy, but the dressing mix does have dairy, so be careful)
- 12.5 oz package of Mori-Nu firm silken tofu
- soy milk
- The Spicy Ranch Dressing from Scratch Way:
- 1 1/4 cup veganaise
- 3/4 cup soy milk
- 2 tbsp chopped green onion
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 tsp grated lemon peel
- 1/2 tsp salt
- SPICES: You should use between 1/8 and 1/4 of each of these, depending on how spicy or how peppery you want it:
- garlic powder
- Onion powder
- dried thyme
- dried oregano
- ground black pepper
- cayenne pepper
SLACKER WAY: Blend the mix and tofu in a blender or food processor. Add enough soy milk to make it the right consistancy.. you might not want to add any if you'll be using it as a dip, but you'll need to add some to make it "pourable" as a dressing. Then just chill and eat!
FROM SCRATCH: Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl until blended.