Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 large green peppers
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 2 cups water
- 1 medium onion
- 3 eggs
- 50 grams of grated cheese
- a bit of oil
- Boil the rice.
- Heat ¼ cup oil, fry the onions, add the rice, stir and remove from heat.
- Add the beaten eggs, salt and pepper, stirring constantly.
- Cut the peppers to remove seeds and fill with rice mixture.
- In a pan put one cup of water and a bit of oil, place the peppers and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Place in the oven until the peppers are tender and look golden on top.