Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Morogo with potatoes
- 2-3 lbs spinach or Swiss chard (or similar greens), cleaned and torn into pieces
- 2-3 lbs potatoes, cleaned, peeled, cut into quarters and soaked in cold water
- water or vegetable broth
- Place the greens in the bottom of a large pot.
- Put the potatoes over the greens.
- Add 1-2 cups of broth sufficient to fill the pot to a depth of one inch.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and cover.
- Let cook for 30–40 minutes or until potatoes are steamed tender.
- Add water as necessary to prevent the pot from becoming completely dry.
- When the potatoes and greens are fully cooked, mash them together with a potato masher.
- Serve with scrambled eggs.