Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dave brought me a Tajine for my birthday along with a book called 'Moroccan Modern' by Hassan M'souli. Prep time does not include time to drain yoghurt.
- 500 g natural yoghurt
- 1 small lebanese cucumbers
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons dill, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground aniseed
- salt and pepper
- Place yoghurt into a muslin-lined sieve over a bowl, cover and refrigerate for 1–2 hours.
- Do not squeeze but discard liquid for yoghurt.
- Cut the cucumber in half lengthways.
- Scoop out and discard the seeds, coarsely grate the flesh.
- Place into a medium bowl with the yoghurt, and stir through the remaining ingredients.
- Serve with flat bread, as a dipping sauce for vegetables, or as a side dish