Moroccan vegetable curry blends the exotic spices of Africa with chunky vegetables. Served with rice, this is a must for anyone's tastebuds!
- Put the sweet potato, eggplant, peppers, carrots, onion, and three tablespoons of oil in a large pan and stir together. Put the pan over a medium heat for 5 minutes so the flavor is brought out.
- In another medium saucepan put another 3 tablespoons of olive oil, but this time add the garlic, curry powder and salt, and stir. Put that pan over a medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Pour the garlic and spice mixture into the vegetables and add the garbanzo beans, almonds, zucchini, raisins, and orange juice. Stir well to make sure the mixture is even and then simmer 20 minutes. Be sure to put the lid on the pan though!
- Add the spinach to the mixture for the last five minutes only else it will wilt.
- Give it a stir for good measure and then dish it out with your favorite rice!