Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a great meal for vegetarians. It can be served with bread or salad and thus is a healthy choice!
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 4 cups cooked basmati rice
- 1/2 cup peeled and chopped Apple
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup Raisins
- 2 tablespoon snipped fresh chives
- salt and pepper
- 3 cups torn lettuce
- Cook the rice well, until it is light and fluffy, and then leave to cool to room temperature.
- Mix the yogurt, oil, Sugar, and curry powder together in a medium bowl, beating well. You can use a whisk if necessary.
- When the mixture is even, add the rice, Apple, green onions, Raisins and chives and stir well, seasoning to taste with salt and pepper.
- Let the rice marinade for about 30 minutes before serving
This recipe serves 4.