Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a n authentic Moroccan vegetable dish that's perfect for vegans. The blend of spices and vegetables make this an irresistible meal. This recipe serves 6.
- 6 cloves garlic
- salt to taste
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- ¾ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- ¾ cup chopped parsley
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1½ pounds red potatoes, sliced
- 1 large red bell pepper, roughly diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, roughly diced
- 1 large green bell pepper, roughly diced
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 pound tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F degrees
- Mix the garlic, ½ teaspoon salt, paprika, cumin, and cayenne in a small bowl. Put the mixture into a blender until it is smooth.
- Add the herbs and blend for another few seconds. Then add the lemon juice, vinegar, and 2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil.
- Blend again for another few seconds and add salt as needed to taste.
- Mix the potato, bell peppers and celery in a large bowl and add the herb mixture. Stir well to make sure it's even.
- Transfer to a large shallow baking dish, and add the tomatoes to the potato mix.
- Drizzle a little oil over the top of the mixture and cover with foil.
- Bake for 35 minutes before removing the foil and baking for another 25 minutes or so, until the vegetables are tender.
- Serve piping hot.