Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This soup is an authentic Moroccan recipe, guaranteed to warm the stomach! This recipe serves 6.
- 6 cups water
- 400 g white kidney beans
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3 tablespoons chicken bouillon powder
- ½ teaspoon ground turmeric
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon ground white pepper
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- ½ cup whole milk
- ½ cup half-and-half
- ½ cup dry potato flakes
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- Put the water and white kidney beans into a medium pan and bring to boil. When it boils, reduce to a medium heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Fry the onions in the olive oil for a few miuntes until golden and then add them to a cooking pot with the potatoes, chicken soup base, turmeric, black pepper, white pepper, cayenne pepper, curry powder, and soy sauce. Cook for about 20 minutes.
- Add the milk and half of the cream and bring it back to boil. Add the potato flakes and stir until it had blended in. It should be thick and creamy.