Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A nice combination of taste, and a little different. I made these half size and served them as an appetizer with a tart cranberry dip. From local newspaper.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- ½ small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, smashed
- 1 lb ground lamb
- ½ cup cooked couscous
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- Preheat oven to 350 °F degrees.
- In a small non-stick frying pan, heat oil over medium heat.
- Saute onion and garlic for 3 minutes or until browned.
- In a medium bowl, combine ground lamb, couscous, egg, parsley, turmeric, cinnamon and ginger.
- Add sauteed onion and garlic.
- Mix well, form into 1 and ½ inch meatballs.
- Place on a prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, turning after 15 minutes, until browned on all sides and no longer pink.