Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This lovely dip combines sweet with sour, hot with mild. The dip is good for any hors d'oevre and is native to Morocco.
- 400g black beans (drained)
- 3 large tomatoes (diced)
- 1 vidalia onions (diced)
- 400g green chilies
- ¼ cup fresh shredded ginger
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup finely chopped garlic
- ½ cup finely chopped cilantro
- 1 medium cucumber (peeled,chopped, and pureed)
- ½ cup sweet corn
- salt and pepper
- Prepare the ingredients as stated above and then mix them together in a bowl.
- Chill before serving.
- That's it! if you want a smoother dip, put it in the blender for a minute or so.