Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 cup diced butternut squash
- 1 cup seasoned broth
- ½ cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 15 oz garbanzo beans
- Put the onions and garlic into a large pan with the peanut oil and cook for about 8 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Except for the garbanzo beans, add the remaining ingredients to the pan. Make sure it is on a high heat to start with and reduce the heat after a couple of minutes.
- Cover the mixture and cook for about 8 minutes, until the butternut squash is tender.
- Finally, stir in the garbanzo beans.