- Process dates, raisins and walnuts in food processor until mixture is finely chopped and begins to mass.
- Add enough wine to make sticky dough.
- Line baking sheet with waxed paper.
- Drop mixture by slightly rounded measuring teaspoonfuls onto pan.
- Roll with moistened palms into hazelnut-size balls.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or until firm.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.