Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A quick and easy salad native to Morocco. Perfect if you have a busy lifestyle but want to eat healthily.
- 3 blood oranges, peeled
- 3 oranges, peeled
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1/4 cup imported italian green olives
- 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- lettuce leaves
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh mint
Toss the salad gently and leave it to marinate for 45 minutes. It should be covered and at room temperature.
This recipe serves 6.