Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This dressing is inspired by the flavors of North Africa and is good drizzled on mixed green salads as well as grain salads
- Original recipe
- Source: Eating Well
- Active Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 10 minutes
- Makes about ⅔ cup
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons non-fat plain yogurt
- 1½ teaspoons honey
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt, or to taste
- freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Whisk lemon juice, yogurt, honey, cumin, cinnamon and ginger in a small bowl until blended.
- Slowly whisk in oil so that the dressing becomes smooth and emulsified.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Make ahead tip: cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days.
Nutritional information Edit
Per 1 tablespoon serving:
- 54 calories | 5 g fat (1 g sat, 4 g mono) | 0 mg cholesterol | 2 g carbohydrates | 0 g protein | 0 g fiber | 56 mg sodium | 8 mg potassium.
- Exchanges: 1 fat