Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Submitted by Jenna C. Haldeman of Tigard, Oregon
- 1 cup oats, finely ground
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- ½ cup white flour
- ½ tsp salt
- ¾ cup egg substitute
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- ¾ cup Coca-Cola™
- 1½ tsp vanilla
- 2 cups finely grated carrots
- ½ cup finely grated zucchini
- ½ cup raisins
- ¼ cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Mix together dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together egg substitute, sugar, applesauce, oil, Coke™, and vanilla.
- Gently fold wet and dry ingredients together.
- Fold in grated veggies, raisins and nuts until just combined, being careful not to over mix.
- Spoon batter into a nonstick muffin tin and bake at 350°F for 20 minutes.