Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Morgan Estate in Austin, Texas in 1982.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 8 fish fillets
- 1½ cup water
- ¼ cup white sauce
- 1 tablespoons dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely minced fresh onion
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup fine bread crumbs
- Parboil the fillets in a large pan with water for 6 minutes then set aside to cool.
- When cool crumble fish and put in medium bowl.
- Mix gently all ingredients then form into round cakes.
- Place in preheated frying pan with extra virgin oil and brown until golden on both sides.
- Drain well on paper towels.