Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Morel Wet is a food in Venture. It was attempted to be entered into The Battle of the Fantasy Foods 2016.
Recipe (Venture) Edit
In Venture, the Morel Wet is crafted with a red and white morel, a brown morel, and a bowl.
Recipe (Reality) Edit
Considering how frigging inaccurate foods end up being when they win the BotFF, I decided to supply you with a non-accurate recipe for Morel Wet:
- Mushroom, sliced 60g
- Butter, 10g
- Flour 10 g
- Dried onion 15 g
- Bay leaf 2 leaves
- Milk or white stock 180 ml
- Seasoning to taste
- Cream 20 ml
- Brunoise cut of mushroom for garnish
- Heat the butter in a heavy sauce pot or pan, add chopped onion and mushroom stir for few seconds until just transparent. Don't let the mushroom brown.
- Then add flour, stir to make roux. Don't let them brown, then pour over milk or white stock, bring to boil.
- Simmer the soup for 10 to 15 minutes until mushroom is cooked
- Pass the soup through a food mill or into a blender to purée it
- Add the purée of mushroom into the soup and add enough hot milk or cream to the soup to bring it to proper consistency but do not boil.
- Season to taste, garnish with brunoise cut of mushroom and parsley