Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 4 white fish filets - (about 1 lb)
- 2 tomatoes chopped
- 2 green bell peppers diced
- 2 red bell peppers diced
- 2 white onions chopped
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp dende oil
- 2 tbsp coconut milk
- 1 green onion minced
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat.
- Add and cook fish about 2½ minutes on each side.
- Remove fish from pan.
- Add tomatoes, green and red bell peppers, white onions, cilantro, lemon juice, salt, garlic, dende oil and coconut milk.
- Sprinkle green onion over mixture and let cook on low heat, covered, 10 minutes.
- Return fish to pan and cook another 5 minutes before serving.