Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Combine the fish with lime juice and salt in a bowl.
- Let it marinate while you prepare the sauté pan.
- Heat the palm oil in a sauté pan and add the chopped onion,garlic.
- Sauté the ingredients until onion becomes limp.
- Add marinated fish, tomato paste, water and simmer for about 10 minutes in medium heat or until fish is done.
- Mix in the coconut milk, pepper sauce, parsley and simmer for additional 5 minutes.