Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This good ol'fashioned recipe will make many happy ! Requires basic cooking skills, enjoy it !
- 3 lbs. Moose, cut in small pieces
- ¼ lb butter
- 6 cups water
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 onion
- 2 carrots
- 2 parsnips
- 1 small turnip
- 10 potatoes
- Brown moose meat in hot butter, add water, salt and pepper.
- Let simmer, adding chopped Onion after about an hour of cooking.
- Cook for another hour. Then cut up and add vegetables.
- Cook for 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Make dumplings if you wish.