This good ol'fashioned recipe will make many happy ! Requires basic cooking skills, enjoy it !
- 3 lbs. Moose, cut in small pieces
- ¼ lb butter
- 6 cups water
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 onion
- 2 carrots
- 2 parsnips
- 1 small turnip
- 10 potatoes
- Brown moose meat in hot butter, add water, salt and pepper.
- Let simmer, adding chopped Onion after about an hour of cooking.
- Cook for another hour. Then cut up and add vegetables.
- Cook for 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Make dumplings if you wish.