Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 10 rolls
- ¾ pound boneless pork chops, cut into thin strips
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbs dark Asian sesame oil
- 8 scallions, sliced
- 8 oz bag pre-shedded carrots
- 10 oz bag pre-shredded coleslaw
- ½ cup hoisin sauce + more for brushing tortillas
- 3 tbs reduced sodium soy sauce
- 10 flour tortillas
- Sauté the pork and half the garlic in 1 tbs oil in skillet until cooked though.
- Place in bowl.
- Wipe out skillet, heat remaining oil in skillet.
- Add scallions, carrots, slaw and remaining garlic, cook 8 minutes or until softened.
- Add hoisin sauce and soy sauce, heat through.
- Add the pork, heat through.
- Heat tortillas following package directions.
- Brush each with hoisin sauce.
- Spoon pork mixture down center of each.
- Roll up, serve.