- Slice the meat into thin strips no more than ¼" thick and about 1" wide.
- Make strips paper-thin if possible.
- Mix curry powder chilies garlic onions salt lemon juice and honey in a large bowl.
- Add the meat strips and toss well to cover with the marinade.
- Thread meat strips on bamboo skewers 3 or 4 pieces per skewer.
- Make sure that plenty of onion and garlic bits cling to the meat.
- Arrange skewers of meat in a dish cover with any remaining marinade and refrigerate while making the sauce.
- Brown or grill the meat skewers and serve with the warmed peanut butter sauce for dipping.
- Sauce: blend all ingredients together well to make a smooth sauce.
- Keep refrigerated but warm before serving.