Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 ½ Cups finely crushed corn chips
- 2 ¾ Cups shredded Monterey jack Cheese with peppers, divided
- 2 Tbsp LAND O LAKES butter, melted
- 2 packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground red pepper
- 3 large California avocados, peeled, sliced, and divided
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- REYNOLDS Crystal Clear Plastic Wrap
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped
- Large corn chips
Bake at 325° for 10 minutes.
Cool on a wire rack.
Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer 3 minutes or until light and fluffy
Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
Spread half of mixture in prepared pan.
Bake cheesecake at 325° for 30 minutes.
Cool 10 minutes on a wire rack.
Gently run a knife around sides of pan.
Spread sour cream evenly over top; cover with plastic wrap, and chill 8 hours.
Serve with corn chips.