Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- From Montréal, Québec
- Serves 4
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 8 slices sandwich bread
- 4 slices cooked turkey
- 4 slices cooked ham
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 2 egg whites
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup commercial sour cream
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup fine, dry breadcrumbs (about)
- vegetable oil
- Combine mayonnaise and mustard, stirring well; spread on one side of each bread slice.
- Place one slice each of turkey, ham, and cheese on top of 4bread slices.
- Top with remaining bread.
- Cut each sandwich in half diagonally; secure with wooden picks.
- Beat egg whites (at room temperature) until stiff; set aside.
- Beat eggs; add sour cream and milk, stirring well.
- Fold in egg whites.
- Dip sandwich halves in batter; coat with breadcrumbs.
- Carefully lower sandwich halves, one at a time, into deep hot oil (375°F); fry until golden brown, turning once.
- Drain;remove wooden picks.
- Serve sandwiches immediately.