- 2 cups Reduced Fat Bisquick
- 3/4 cup fat-free (skim) milk
- 1 egg or 1/4 cup fat-free cholesterol-free egg product
- 5 to 6 ounces reduced-fat Swiss cheese, thinly sliced
- 6 ounces deli-style lean or fat-free Ham or Turkey Ham, very thinly sliced
- 6 ounces deli-style lean or fat-free Turkey, very thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup strawberry or raspberry fruit spread
- powdered sugar
Heat oven to 400 F.
Lightly grease square baking dish, 8x8x2 inches, or spray with cooking spray.
Stir Bisquick, milk and egg in medium bowl until blended.
Spread half of the dough in bottom of baking dish.
Top with half each of the Cheese, Ham and Turkey.
Spread fruit spread over Turkey to within 1/2 inch of sides of dish.
Top with remaining Ham, Turkey and Cheese.
Spread remaining dough over Cheese to sides of dish.
Bake uncovered about 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Sprinkle generously with powdered sugar.
- Makes 6 servings