Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 12 cups
- 1 (3.5 ounce) bag microwave popcorn, popped
- 2 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup raisins or peanuts
- 1 cup candy corn
- Heat oven to 275°F.
- Place popped corn into a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Combine butter, honey and cinnamon.
- Pour over popcorn; stir until evenly coated.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Spread on foil to cool.
- Stir in raisins and candy corn.
- Store in tightly covered container.