Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The dough freezes well and so do the cookies. This makes a huge batch.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- This makes about 12 dozen enormous cookies
- 1 lb butter
- 3 lbs peanut butter
- 2 lbs brown sugar
- 4 cups white sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 12 eggs
- 18 cups oatmeal
- 1 cup flour
- 3 tbsp baking soda
- 2½ x 12 oz bags chocolate chips
- 1 lb M&M candies
- 2½ x 12 oz bags butterscotch chips
- 1 lbs nuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix in very large bowl (sugars, butter, peanut butter first, then eggs and vanilla, then flour, oatmeal and baking soda and finally all the goodies) I always ended up mixing with my hands by the time i get to the end.
- Drop by large ice cream scoop (3-tablespoon size) on cookie sheet.
- Flatten slightly.
- Bake for about 12 minutes.
- Cookies and dough both freeze well.