Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Yields: 6 servings
- 1 hot red cherry pepper, diced fine and juice
- ¼ - ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 large eggplant
- 1 medium onion, diced small
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- liquid smoke
- 1 tsp salt
- Bake Eggplants in oven at 400 °F until they are tender and charred on all sides. Allow them to cool.
- Peel, remove seeds and chop them fine.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Adjust seasonings.
- Serve at room temperature with assorted garnishes.