- 1 piece large daikon radish (long white Oriental radish), finely sliced
- 9 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 piece small Onion, sliced
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Peanut
- 2 tablespoons coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sauce
- In a bowl, mix rice vinegar, salt and Sugar.
- Whisk until salt and Sugar are dissolved.
- Add radish. Toss and chill for 10-15 minutes.
- Soak Onion in cold water for 5 minutes and drain.
- In a frying pan, fry garlic in oil over high heat until golden.
- Remove from heat and drain excess oil using absorbent paper.
- In a wok, dry-fry peanuts and grind finely.
- When ready to serve, drain excess liquid from radish mixture then add all ingredients. Toss well.