Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Yields: 15 servings
Yummy, easy to make dessert that will be fun for your whole family!
- 3 (12oz.) packages biscuit dough
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts or pecans (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F(175 degrees C). Grease one 9 or 10 in. Bundt pan.
- Mix white sugar and cinnamon in a large Ziploc bag. Cut biscuits into quarters.
- Shake 6-10 pieces in the sugar cinnamon mix. Arrange pieces in the bottom of the prepared pan. Continue unil all biscuits are coated and placed in pan. If using nuts, arrange them in and among the biscuit pieces as you go along.
- In a small saucepan, melt the margarine with the brown sugar over medium heat. Boil for 1 minute and pour over biscuits.
- Bake at 350 degrees F(175 degrees C) for 35 minutes. Let bread cool in pan for about 10 minutes, then turn out onto large plate or cake stand (whichever you prefer).
- DO NOT CUT! The bread just pulls apart.