Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 4 (16 ounce) racks of Lamb
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped ginger
- 2 green onion stems, chopped
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons preserved bean curd, mashed
- 4 fluid ounces cooking sherry
- 1 fluid ounce seasoned oil
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
1. Mix all ingredients above as marinade.
2. Trim fat off Lamb rack, slit between bones on the bone side, and take off as much fat and silver skin as possible.
3. Rub marinade onto the racks and soak overnight.
4. Sear racks in hot skillet with meat side down, and then turn rack over to broil 6 to 8 minutes at high heat with meat side up.
5. Turn racks over and broil for 2 to 3 more minutes.
6. Mix the leftover marinade with corn syrup or honey and apply as glaze.
7. Blast in high heat for 1 to 2 minutes.