Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1/4 lb. Chicken breast, sliced as thin as possible
- 1/4 lb. Chicken livers, sliced as thin as possible
- 1/4 lb. shelled, deveined Shrimp, sliced thin
- 1/4 lb. boned , sliced thin
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. sherry
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. MSG (monosodium glutamate)
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 diced scallion
- 1/2 lb. spinach or celery cabbage, cut in thin strips
- 3 cups Chicken or Turkey stock, canned and undiluted
- 1 slice of ginger, diced
- 2 cups water
- Set the table with all the ingredients arranged attractively on platters.
- Each place setting consists of a soup bowl, spoon and dipper.
- Add water to the stock and bring to a boil on the kitchen stove.
- Set the Mongolian Pot on the dining table, fill it with the boiling stock, and light the burner under the pot.
- Add ingredients as desired.
- Simmer until tender and serve in the soup bowls.
- Guests may also use their dipper to obtain attractive morsels from the pot.
Contributed by: Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.